Responsible for providing customer-centric, category level analytics and support to include weekly reporting, ad hoc reporting, internal / external presentation development and delivery, space planning support, etc.
Job functional requirements include:
- Information : Manage and synthesize diverse data sources to identify business trends and insights into results (Scan data, syndicated resources, custom research, store level observation, etc)
- Interpretation : Identify opportunities to deliver category and customer growth through fact based recommendations
- Influence : Implement category management principles / decisions to drive tangible results. Meet with customer to influence decisions related to assortment, promotions, space, display, etc.
- Project Management : work with category manager, sales leads and customer-specific to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis
- Administer and maintain large, diverse databases using advanced expertise in MS Excel and Access - owning responsibility for systematic formatting and production of "user friendly" outputs to aid category level decision making - convert vast amounts of data into action oriented outputs. Develop performance scorecards based on customer requirements & deliver scorecards to customer with key insights .
- Provide analysis and interpretation of internal and external databases (including Nielsen syndicated tools and other ad hoc resources) that assist in understanding business critical trends and performance (both past and future)- see trends emerging and develop hypotheses for critical performance interfaces with coherent solution recommendations
- Conduct analysis to determine optimal assortment and space. Develop schematics based on performance data and future category trends. Present recommendations and planograms to customer with supporting analysis.
- Deliver monthly and weekly standardized reporting to support category manager and buyers, and carry out analysis on unplanned requests that require beverage business acumen and creativity in building the appropriate solutions
- Develop customer presentations highlighting category performance & key growth opportunities. Meet with customer to present the review and include recommended actions to drive category growth.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis based on identified business issues/need. Manage customer-specific projects. Work with category manager, sales leads and customer to identify project parameters. Develop scorecard to track / measure project & provide progress updates and results analysis.
Bachelor's Degree Experience
- 3-5 yrs experience performing data analysis
- CPG industry experience
- Customer experience across multiple channels
- Prior experience in Category / Space Management or Shopper Insights
- Strong working knowledge of syndicated data e.g. AC Nielsen
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to absorb training for software and hardware development is necessary.
- Translating mathematical numeric data into productive analysis is necessary.
- Strong presentation skills preferred.
- DRIVE INNOVATION: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business
- COLLABORATE WITH SYSTEM, CUSTOMERS, AND OTHER STAKEHOLDERS: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
- ACT LIKE AN OWNER: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
- INSPIRE OTHERS: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
- DEVELOP SELF AND OTHERS: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants employees and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education employment history a criminal history check reference checks and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Back to top
A little about us:
Coca-Cola’s success would not be possible without the world’s best employees. We invite you to challenge yourself, join us and prosper.