Sr Clinical Resourcing Analyst
Location: United States
Posted: December 14, 2017
Reference ID: 1723511
Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Provide resourcing analysis through tracking, metrics and reporting capabilities. Present Resourcing data and recommendations to optimize to internal customer groups. Ensure resourcing system is accurate for assigned customer groups.
• Develop, maintain and provide metric reports to Operations/ Management/Customer (as required) for key decision making.
• Provide input and/or create resource forecasts through effective collaboration with key stakeholders
• Design and analyze models in collaboration with Resource and Project Managers to deliver resourcing goals for assigned customer groups • Provide oversight to resourcing systems; analyze resourcing reports and provide feedback to key stakeholders on any actions or changes needed.
• Manage the collaboration with other functional departments and colleagues to efficiently utilize resources
• Adherence with all global resourcing processes within function or TA to ensure global consistency and efficiency
• Provide interpretation of analysis of the resource summary reports from the resourcing systems to Sr. Management; may present
• Work collaboratively with other regional or global resource contacts to achieve globally consistent data, ensuring quality focus and oversight of all data
• Provide reports to assist in maximizing profitability, such as comparison to budget, CRD guidance, and utilization. Provide guidance to function and TA on EAC impact on resourcing
• Clear understanding of and ability to update our resourcing systems
• May mentor and/or coach junior staff members
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Having strong computer literacy skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Office
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to adapt communication styles across cultures as needed
• Strong planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage competing priorities and ensure results are on-time
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific discipline and 5 years of clinical operations experience, or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers.
• Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech.
• Regular sitting for extended periods of time
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA™.