Provide Bottler support and all analytics to the Bottlers in the expertise of Total Rewards. (Health & Welfare, Retirement and Compensation) Ensure compliance and administration of Benefits, Retirement and Compensation. Collaborate with vendors, Legal, HR Business Partners, HR Services and Bottler’s Centers of Expertise as needed. Lead Bottler’s implementations for Total Rewards establishing standard process, procedures, tools and templates. Lead on-going Operational Efficiency improvements as well as routine projects (i.e., Annual Enrollment).
- Provide technical, customer relations, and personnel management for major programs and projects.
- Provide bottler support. Act as a subject matter expert and lead of Total Rewards for Bottler’s HR, managers and employees, including ad hoc requests and presenting benefits to employees.
- Prepare analytics, which include recommendations that align with the organization’s strategy in the area of Total Rewards. Analytics include service level agreements for HR Services and Vendors.
- Implement all benefits, retirement and compensation changes. Coordinate processes between administrators and vendors to ensure successful transitions, testing of the system before go-live
- Investigate and resolve all escalated employee benefits, retirement and compensation issues that are brought forward by the HR Services Team.
- Consult and serve as representative to the Bottler COE teams (Health & Welfare, Retirement, Compensation, etc.) on projects, pricing, policies and strategy development as it would be applicable from an administrative point of view.
- Lead the development of SPDs and assist in the development all Total Rewards employee communications for associates and ensure that all related resources are made available to the HR Services Team.
- Minimum Required: Bachelor’s degree or experience in related field
- Preferred Level: College degree in related field; CEBS or World at Work Certification
- Minimum Required: 2-5 years of related experience with similar size (5,000+ lives)
- Preferred Level: 2-5 years of related experience with 1-2 years Labor Relations experience
- Minimum Required: Basic understanding of, health & welfare plans, retirement plans, and compensation analysis theoretic and related regulations. Good time management, organizational, analytical and communication skills required
- Preferred Level: Prior experience with benefit and retirement implementations, competitive market analysis and experience leading/managing cross-divisional teams
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.