At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.
Job Location: United States : New York : New York
This is an exciting opportunity to support Compliance programs of MetLife International operations. This position requires knowledge of global Compliance programs as well as risk management. The incumbent must be able to provide support and training to the global compliance leaders and associates.
- Oversees compliance control initiatives by developing, implementing, and following up on complex corrective and proactive action plans
- Understand the MetLife CRMP requirements and methodology.
- Collect and document the quarterly CRMP results and/or verify completion of CRMP in GRC.
- Monitor the completion of action items as applicable.
- Create and maintain various CRMP analysis and reports such as Inherent Risks, Residual Risks, Controls and Issues and Action Plans, etc.
- Participate in Regional level (Business Unit Compliance) CRMP Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of various quarterly CRMP reports and presentations.
- Provide necessary support to various subject matter experts as needed such as Anti-Corruption, Anti Money Laundering, Privacy, Human Resources, etc.
- Supports the implementation of enhancement of CRMP procedures as they occur.
- Partner with the Home Office CRMP team and develop and/or make enhancement to the GRC training materials as the system upgrade progresses.
- Strong Compliance risks knowledge
- Global health and life insurance industry knowledge and compliance risk management or other comparable experience preferred.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Ability to prioritize and simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Capability to drive results under aggressive timelines while maintaining engagement of the team members and related stakeholders.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills required; including the ability to work effectively in multicultural environment.
- Excellent writing skills a must
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 41342
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.