Do you have a passion for helping Microsoft’s clients defend themselves against targeted exploitation? Are you passionate about being intimately involved in the latest, ground breaking developments in the cybersecurity industry? Do you love communicating with industry leaders and having a direct impact on the security of all Microsoft customers? Do you want to be on the front lines of helping our customers go toe-to-toe against advanced adversaries? If so, you might want to consider joining the Microsoft Cybersecurity Services’ Team. The team is looking for experienced cybersecurity professionals to join our client-facing group. This specific role will partner with our customers to help them develop a roadmap for securing their high value assets against determined human adversaries.
We look for the following skills:
• Strong Project Delivery and Crisis Management skills
• Able to describe how to develop a threat model based on a given customer scenario
• Able to create a client security baseline
• Can advise customers on the Microsoft Cloud Security capabilities across the Azure platform
• Deep understanding of how to implement best practices for designing and securing Active Directory
• Practical, hands-on experience using Windows Advanced Threat Analytics to identify threats using behavioral analysis and pattern recognition
• Discover and document privileged administrator account usage across a customer’s environment
• Deep experience with Microsoft technologies including: Active Directory, WSUS, MDT, and System Center Operations Manager
• Deep understanding in the configuration of Windows Firewall
• Ability to secure end to end IPSec Connections using Active Directory Certificate Services
• Deep knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure
• Experience with configuring smart cards for multi-factor authentication
• A base understanding of common exploitation tools, tactics and procedures
• Familiarity with determined adversaries and how malicious software persists on compromised systems
• Can describe the process and/or tool sets used to document privileged administrator account usage across a customer’s environment and why that is important
• Proven experience in the implementation of secure zone and tiered methodology for least privileged access to Active Directory
• Knowledgeable of the Threat Landscape and common attack vectors
• BS in Computer Science / Engineering, or 10+ years of comparable work experience in a Computer Science and/or Engineering field.
The Cybersecurity team partners on customer projects in the US and around the globe, this position requires 75% or higher travel.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.