Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.Job Description
The Professional Services Senior Consultant - Absence, Time Tracking will be responsible for ensuring the successful implementation of Workday's absence and time tracking solution(s). The Senior Consultant will provide Workday product and implementation expertise to their engagements. The Senior Consultant will work with their clients to understand their business requirements and help configure and test the Workday solution. The Senior Consultant will take direction and provide status to the Engagement Manager assigned to their project. Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Become an expert in Workday Absence and Time Tracking
- Perform the following on an engagement: understand client business requirements, configure the Workday solution, demonstrate the configurations through the development of prototype systems, assist the client in testing the Workday solution
- Work with the client to help convert legacy data into Workday
- Complete the work assigned to you by the Engagement Manager within the budgeted time allocated
- Convert legacy data into Workday
- Assist the integration consulting team in helping to configure and test integrations between Workday and benefit providers, payroll, absence, time tracking systems and other 3rd party/custom solutions
- Understand Workday's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements
- Work with Delivery Assurance to ensure compliance with agreed to checkpoints
- Help mentor new Consultants
- Ensure the client takes advantage of Workday best practices
- Identify opportunities to position other service offerings
- Ensure the client is referenceable once the client is in production
- Participate in update training and other events that help share one's product skills with other consultants
- Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status
- 4+ years implementing enterprise payroll solutions with at least 1 full life cycle implementation
- Thorough understanding of Absence and Time Tracking
- Previous consulting experience either as an internal consultant or with a consulting/software company
- Experience implementing Workday, SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Ultimate Software, ADP, Ceridian or similar applications
- Bachelor degree required
- Superior Excel Skills
- Passion for customer service
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Functional and technical experience a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training.
- Experience with multiple HCM, payroll and/or financial applications a plus
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
A little about us:
Workday is a leading provider of enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources. Founded in 2005, Workday delivers financial management, human capital management, and analytics applications designed for the world’s largest companies, educational institutions, and government agencies. Organizations ranging from medium-sized businesses to Fortune 50 enterprises have selected Workday.