Sr Consultant, Consumer (R1007475)
Location: Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania
Posted: November 16, 2017
Reference ID: R1007475
Minimum Education, Experience, & Specialized Knowledge Required:
- Participates or leads teams in the design, development and delivery of consulting projects or components of larger, complex projects.
- Reviews and analyzes client requirements or problems and assists in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Provides direction and guidance to Analysts and Consultants assigned to engagement.
- Develops detailed documentation and specifications.
- Performs qualitative and/or quantitative analyses to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Designs, structures and delivers client reports and presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience.
- Recommends improvements and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- May identify new business opportunities of follow-on work and new leads at assigned client.
- Provides follow-up with client after project deliverable has been completed to ensure client satisfaction.
- Proactively develops broader and deeper knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through on the job experience and participation in training opportunities.
- Begins to develop practice specific subject matter expertise.
- Bachelor's degree with 5 - 8 years of related experience in consulting, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry.
- Possesses solid project management skills and client influencing and relationship building skills.
- Works willingly and effectively with others in and across the organization to accomplish team goals and is effective working in a matrix environment.
- Experienced with developing consultative relationships with senior level managers and executives at clients in the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities and deliver on tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of consulting methodologies, tools and techniques related to functional area.
- Knowledge of key issues and current developments in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
- Excellent presentation, communication and client influencing skills.
- Has established network and referral contacts.
- Has necessary subject matter expertise to effectively manage projects within a given practice area.
- Experience in commercial aspects of the Pharmaceutical industry and data
- Working knowledge of IMS data or similar data at Patient, Prescriber and Account levels.
- Experience with Marketing and/or Market Research studies, Source of Business, Length of Therapy, etc.
- Experience with Media agencies, Consumer data, campaign management, ROI and other related study types.
- Consulting experience including client-facing roles and project management.
QuintilesIMSis an Equal Opportunity Employer. We cultivate a diverse corporate culture across the 100+ countries where we operate, celebrating and rewarding teamwork and inclusiveness. By embracing our differences, we create innovative solutions that are good for QuintilesIMS, our clients, and the advancement of healthcare everywhere.