The Systems Integration function is primarily focused on implementing Life Sciences Managed Markets contracting and pricing software solutions.
Responsible for the on-time and on-budget completion of Systems Integration and projects for clients in the pharmaceutical or related industries. You will drive strategy session with clients to determine future state and then design, development and delivery the overall implementation. You will be expected to review and analyze client requirements or problems and assist in the development of proposals of cost effective solutions that ensure profitability and high client satisfaction.
- Helps to support objectives based on both user needs and an overall understanding of business systems and requirements.
- Provides data analysis of business and user needs, gather requirements, document requirements and the translation into proper system requirement specifications.
- Develop test plans and test scripts
- Participate, with your client, in software vendor selections
- Develop standard operating procedures and Work Construction for implementations
- Lead a team of analysts to deliver client solutions.
- Leading and facilitating workshops
- Perform quantitative or qualitative analysis to assist in the identification of client issues and the development of client specific solutions.
- Design, structure, and deliver presentations that are appropriate to the characteristics or needs of the audience with some input.
- Proactively develops broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Business Administration, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in a consultative role, ideally working with clients in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Sound understanding of the implementation of Managed Markets applications
- Familiar with Revitas, Model N or Vistex
- Ability to communicate and guide vendors in the understanding of your clients business
- Proficiency in the translation of user needs and process into formal business requirements
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills are required
- Capable of show highly detail oriented work processes
- Adeptness to interface with client
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving and diagnostic skills
- A willingness and ability to travel (80%)
A little about us:
IQVIA™ has approximately 55,000 employees in more than 100 countries, all committed to making the potential of Human Data Science a reality, and we are actively hiring.