The Contracts Associate is responsible for performance of activities beginning during contract solicitation, review and negotiation of contract terms and conditions for new and follow on contracts, contract review and acceptance, contract flow down and contract closure.
Areas of Focus:
- Proposal development
- Contract review and flowdown
- Work closely with Customer Service Associates, Operations, Business Development and DCMA to assure overall compliance to contract review, contract flow down and overall contractual requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision
Level of Responsibility:
- Candidate will have and background in military and government (indirect or direct) contracting, ideally in aerospace and/or defense systems.
- Experience with drafting agreements and negotiating Terms and Conditions
- Knowledge of FARs, DFARs and other applicable government/military contracting requirements. compliance to the life cycle of contract
- Has Contracts knowledge, can work independently on contract formation and can effectively drive contract administration activities.
Candidate will have and background in military and government (indirect or direct) contracting, ideally in aerospace and/or defense systems.Education:
- BA/BS degree w/2-5+ years of experience
- MA/MS degree w/0-2+ years of experience
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
A little about us:
Every second a plane takes off with UTC Aerospace Systems