What you will do:
This position plans, conducts, and supervises electronic engineering projects with significant magnitude and scope usually involving integration among diverse systems. This position works independently to meet customer needs through creative application of electrical engineering principles.
How you will do it:
What we look for:
- Creates and develops information product and or system concepts or operating processes to fulfill business needs.
- Develops, designs, plans, and implements, processes, systems and procedures utilizing standard engineering or technology principles to complete assignments.
- Identifies, investigates, and recommends improvements in products, systems, or processes to improve the application or operation; and conducts engineering or systems analysis and experimentation to analyze application or operational feasibility and explore alternatives.
- Develops working prototypes or detailed plans and outlines and tests for compliance with needs.
- Plans and schedules projects, tests, and change to optimize utilization while meeting established time schedules and budgets.
- Performs tradeoff between implementation, schedule and cost and resource constraints, and recommends alternatives.
- Provides technical feedback and consultation to other organizations involved in system design or implementation activities.
- Participates in technology transfer initiatives among IT departments, R&D, and Product Engineering.
- Prepares product documentation, operating instructions, and reviews related technical literature.
- Acts as a technical leader for a projects team and mentors Engineers.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or a closely related field or equivalent combined education and experience.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Technical Certification as required.
- A minimum of seven years related systems or engineering experience; HVAC and/or CAD experience.
- Proficiency in a Windows operating environment, including e-mail and Microsoft Office software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability.
- Effective and professional communication and organization skills.
- Current technical knowledge and skills relative to business requirements and state of the art information technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment; ability to work collaboratively with user, and flexibility and adaptability to changing situations.
- Ability in modeling, and theoretical reasoning in the support, creation, and design of complex systems; ability to use several modeling techniques; ability to help users model in their own domains and in their own language.
- Knowledge of Commercial HVAC systems market.
A little about us:
We’re shaping the future. Together, let’s make a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Tomorrow needs you.