Sr. Coordinator, Payment Operations (Night Shift) - Richmond, VA
Senior Operations Coordinator, Commercial Payment Operations
As a Senior Operations Coordinator in Commercial Payment Operations you will execute activities in a multi-function, multi-team operation tasked with delivering an exceptional end-to-end payments experience for our customers. This role is a full-time position, but will work the night shift with hours being flexible-- anywhere from 1:00PM - 11:30PM.
Summary of Responsibilities:
· Fulfills various requests related to customer payment requests
· Researches and resolves a wide variety of issues and queries using independent judgment with little or no assistance
· Inputs data changes on a wide variety of accounts
· Follows direction and execute tasks efficiently following procedures and meeting regulatory and customer experience requirements
· May make effective independent decisions, when necessary
· Works with management to identify process improvements
· Contributes in project settings in a limited capacity
· Reviews and processes incoming/outgoing ACH files.
· Contacts Relationship Managers or Customers for ACH Suspension approvals
· Investigates and resolves customer issues with little or no assistance
· Provides support to customer facing associates for ACH transactions
· May be trained to support multiple payment processes
-Will be required to work a holiday rotation
-Will be required to work a Sunday rotation
-This is considered a Code Red Business Critical Function
- At least a High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience
-Bachelors degree or military expereience
-At least 1 year banking experience
-At least 1 year customer service experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.