Under limited supervision provides analytical support relating to due diligence, document processing, and financial/statistical analyses related to transactions, credit approval and ongoing monitoring of closed transactions. Review loan documents for accuracy, completeness, and adherence to approval conditions. Recommends proper loan documentation and loan restructure for complex credits. Present facts and summarizes the credit analysis results concerning the applicant's credit worthiness. May make client calls to obtain all necessary information and clarification on financial analysis materials and resources. May contact borrowers directly for additional information and details related to loan request. Work with attorneys and other financial or legal resources to obtain the correct, accurate documents to fully protect the banks interests in the credit relationship. Colleagues have a full understanding of the bank's credit policies and existing credit arrangements.
Responsible and accountable for appropriate quality controls related to the financial products we provide, the services we deliver, the processes we employ, and the incentives with which we reward our colleagues. Ensure that all City National products, financial solutions and services are provided ethically and with integrity in a manner that is consistent with the client-first culture and values embodied in City National's PRIDE statement.Basic Qualifications
Job Skills and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of credit analysis or financial analysis experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a banking or financial services environment required.
- Must be capable of working well independently and in teams.
- Detailed knowledge of credit, accounting, credit policy and financial statement analysis.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Working knowledge across all areas of lending including Commercial Finance, Commercial Real Estate, and ABL.
- Excellent ability to analyze credits, as well as a detailed knowledge of lending structure and sources and uses of cash.
- Working knowledge of Lexis Nexus, Pacer, Moody's Risk Origins, Monarch, and Asset Reader.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to present clear and precise recommendations based upon analysis for action on loans and loan treatments.
*Represents basic qualifications for the position. To be considered for this position you must at least meet the basic qualifications.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/VeteransNote
: This preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.Note
: Candidates should be advised that City National Bank does not pay interviewee travel expenses or relocation expenses for candidates who are hired unless previously agreed.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
With $46.9 billion in assets, City National Bank provides banking, investment and trust services through 72 offices, including 17 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville, Atlanta and Minneapolis.