Job Location: United States : Rhode Island : Warwick Alternate Job Location : United States : New York : Oriskany || United States : North Carolina : Charlotte || United States : Ohio : Dayton || United States : Oklahoma : Tulsa
Within MetLife Customer Solutions Center (CSC) Learning & Development (L&D), we are always looking for talented individuals to be Sr. CSC Learning Consultants. This role requires strong Instructional Design, Project Management and Relationship Building skills. The CSC Learning Consultant role works closely with our valued business partners in the fast paced environment of call centers. CSC L&D aligns with our business partner’s priorities to provide maximum value and benefits. We collaborate with our partners to identify gaps, analyze needs, identify and create learning solutions to positively affect the business, who service our valuable customers.
- Leads and support the strategic and tactical efforts in the design, development, implementation and management of learning programs within CSC.
- Leverages modernized Instructional Design (ISD) methodologies to design and develop participant and facilitator guides; assessments, quizzes, online tests, performance tests and study aids.
- Responsible for the full learning cycle of course and curriculum design, development, implementation and evaluation. This includes developing and managing program materials and communications in accordance with customer needs and company standards; manages a program evaluation strategy, reports out on learning feedback and results and other post workshop components as appropriate.
- Gathers client requirements, conduct needs (job, task, and learner) analysis and determine optimal blended learning strategy for various learning solutions.
- Develops design documents, storyboards and assessment strategies, and conducts pilot tests of materials including train-the-trainer sessions with facilitators.
- Forms strong partnerships with subject matter experts to assess performance needs and make strategic learning and non-learning recommendations to enhance organization performance.
- Champions the use of new learning technologies for the team and help CSC scale to them; researches and evaluates new technology, tools and best practices.
- Analyzes industry benchmarks for design and development process, effort and cost, identifying, assessing and recommending buy verses build opportunities; explaining common practices on purchase and leasing of training products and services.
- Drives innovation in content design, development, and delivery methods across the Enabling Services team with an emphasis on collaborative, self-paced and virtual technologies to meet our changing and expanding needs; As needed, facilitate instructor-led, in-person and remote training for new and existing MetLife employees. The person hired for this role must be able to utilize a learning management system.
- Manages and contributes to multiple design and development projects simultaneously.
- Manages end to end course integration with LMS with reporting responsibilities
- Assists with training department specific needs, including the compliance with the department policies and procedures, maintaining required training documentation, maintaining administrative training curriculum, participating in process improvement meetings, and other duties as appropriate and requested
- FINRA Series 6 required
- 5-8 years relevant experiences in designing self-paced, instructor-led, blended learning, video, and e-Learning training programs; experience testing and evaluating LMS upgrades and enhancements
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience is strongly preferred; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Working knowledge and experience with learning management systems (LMS) and learning content management systems (LCMS).
- Highly skilled in project managing large scale initiatives cutting across multiple lines of business involving many stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills in leading project teams.
- Demonstrated experience developing courseware, performance support aids, online tutorials and/or other training materials, including gaming modules.
- Expertise in development tools such as Captivate, Articulate 360, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Current on instructional design research and current events in the corporate education industry
- Industry certifications in instructional design, curriculum development, performance improvement, project management, and content-specific certifications (e.g. CPLP, CPT, PMP, etc.) preferred
Customer Solutions Center
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.