Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
There are exciting opportunities for a Sr. Customer Assistance Representative available at our Albuquerque International Sunport Airport! This job is available for permanent part time work. As a Sr. Customer Assistance Representative, you can expect to provide a high level of customer service to all patrons traveling through Albuquerque and be an important part of our airport rental team. This is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and fine tune your skill set in Customer Service, Sales, and Administrative Functions. Training is provided through a combination of class room style training and hands-on experience.
Must be available for one or more of the following schedule - 25 hours/week.
Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5am-1pm and/or 3pm-1am
This position pays $11/hour Responsibilities:
Take incoming calls- reservations, rate quotes, general questions and answers, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops and other vendors
Manage outgoing calls for callback management, A/Rs and miscellaneous calls as assigned
Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person and over the phone
Meet and greet customers in a friendly and timely manner
Provide directions and general assistance
Assist to assess condition of rental upon return
Process returns, check-ins and exit kiosk transactions
Effectively market the company while picking up customers up and/or dropping off customer in a safe and courteous manner and assisting customers as needed
Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features and other services
May sell optional protection products, upgrades, fuel options and other additional equipment
Responsible for notifying Management of any known vehicle problems and any required vehicle maintenance
Clean vehicle interior and exterior by hand or by operating washing equipment when needed
Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions such as: research and billing support tasks, accounts receivables, transfer and key logs, run miscellaneous reports, supply maintenance, process customer billing
Perform miscellaneous and backup duties job-related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Must have at least 1 year prior customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have at minimum a basic understanding of sales
- Must be comfortable working in a sales environment
- Must have a valid drivers license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be comfortable with Part Time work (25 hours per week)
- Must be comfortable with the starting pay of $11.00 per hour.
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday 5am-1pm and/or 3pm-1am
A little about us:
Integrity. Responsibility. Team spirit. At Enterprise, we were founded on the same values that defined your military career.