Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, Customer Development - Walmart, based in Bentonville/Rogers, Arkansas.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
The Sr. Analyst, Customer Development is responsible for enabling the sales organization's achievement of forecast and team goals and objectives by delivering analytical support to the Business Development team, customer, and internal partners.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Independently translate analysis into actionable strategies and tactics by making recommendations on the product assortment, planogram design, display, key insights, and/or promotions in order to enhance sales.
• Build on and incorporate contextual understanding to increase their knowledge base of the selling story.
• Marry stakeholder strategy with company strategy in addition to translating learnings across functional lines
• Independently compile and present recommendations to decision makers.
• Participate in special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
• Organize, analyze, and draw conclusions from a variety of syndicated data sources such as Nielsen, Retail Link, and Household Panel data to independently discern trends and provide insights-based recommendations.
• Conduct store level promotional analysis in order to optimize promotional/feature mix and drive the maximum sales lift
• Optimize SKU assortment by providing shopper, category, brand, and/or customer insights to support a particular strategy or recommendations for customers.
• Provide thought leadership and appropriate insights and analytics as needed to enhance sales results during strategic customer collaborative projects.
• Supports the Customer Development Managers and the Business Development team during the strategic collaborative project when needed.
• Assemble and present insight findings and provide insights-driven recommendations.
• Craft data-supported selling stories to drive sales.
• Provide analytic support to other internal partners, such as brand and sales strategy, by providing POS updates, line reviews, promotional reviews, and ad hoc special projects based on the need for in-depth analysis of data or other analytics services.
• Respond to customer requests from the assigned area regarding topics such as samples, supply, and order status.
• Ensure that data utilized is accurately formed, reported and error-free when devising data sets through careful review and refinement prior to running analytical tests.
• Develop, utilize, and share best practices to enhance functional efficiency and accuracy of findings and recommendations.
• Support efforts to develop and enhance customer relationships.
• Persuade and influence internal teams and the customer to a different perspective through use of compelling data and insights.
• Comply with company policy and procedures at all times.
• 4 year degree required.
• Minimum 3 years prior experience in customer sales, category management/insights, shopper insights, business/sales analytics, or brand analytics in a consumer products environment required.
• Prior experience with AC Nielsen or IRI is required.
• Customer POS system (i.e., Retail Link) and Nielsen Household Panel is strongly preferred.
• Experience working with Walmart preferred
• Experience working with baby, oral care, or first aid categories preferred
• Ability to independently organize and complete assigned work.
• Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment.
• Ability to access, assess, interpret, and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data.
• Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of studies.
• Strong computer skills, including MS Office Suite applications, database information sources and web applications.
• Some knowledge of statistical methods desirable.
• Up to 10% travel required and will be based in Bentonville/Rogers, AR.Primary Location
J & J Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function
Marketing & SalesRequisition ID