As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.The Senior Customer Experience Manager (Sr CEM) plays an integral role in the development and maintenance of exciting wireless products, services and programs for the Human Powered Digital Channel. Responsible for setting the Customer Experience strategy across key product and customer segments and managing the operational execution of those strategies within the Human Powered Digital Channel. Works cross-functionally to document and communicate all strategies, projects, promotions, etc affecting the channel. Provides the tools necessary for optimizing channel performance including field sales training, performance measurement strategies, and quality program execution.
This role is ultimately responsible for all planning and preparation for any change that impacts the customer and frontline agent. They own the front line readiness of all projects and initiatives and work cross functionally with senior level business owners to ensure alignment on design exists prior and during requirements, readiness plans are in place pre-launch, flawless execution takes place during launch, and all post launch issues are resolved. This role drives and owns the execution planning for every customer facing initiative and are responsible for resolving a broad range of customer impacting issues which occur outside of formal projects. The Sr CEM is the key role responsible for advocating on behalf of the customer and ensuring a front-line employee experience exists to support the customer. With senior channel level support, this position provides requirements and approval for requirements of the launch of new products and services.Produces project documentation, guide & mentor Analysts to produce project documentation.
*Provides team leadership for CEMs & Analysts including consulting on complex enterprise initiatives, products, program & offers.
*Works as liaison between FSC and Field Sales teams to ensure consistent, best in class customer experience representing the T-Mobile brand. Recognizes and identifies key organizational needs or strategic gaps. Works cross-functionally to develop solutions and execute them within the Field Sales team
*Sets the strategy and works in collaboration with Product Management and Enterprise IT to continuously improve the customer experience.
*Translates strategy into tactics for Field Sales employees. Solves and provides the How. Creates curriculum and tools for training and communicating with the field
* 6 years of wireless experience; previous experience working within or supporting Retail or Care channels
* 6 years experience in process design/management including proven success in process design, optimization, analysis and documentation
* Guides and mentors Analysts to produce the same high quality project documentation.
* Provides team leadership for other CEM's and Analysts including consulting support on generally highly complex enterprise initiatives, products, program and offers.
* Documents lessons learned and ability to apply to subsequent projects
* Contributes in departmental strategy and the development of the roadmap including represent needs at leadership meetings
* Works as liaison between the FSC and Field Sales teams to ensure a consistent, best in class customer experience which represents the T-Mobile brand. Recognizes and identifies key organizational needs or strategic gaps. Works cross-functionally to develop solutions and execute them within the Field Sales team
* Sets the strategy and works in collaboration with Product Management and Enterprise IT to continuously improve the customer experience.
* Translates strategy into tactics for Field Sales employees. Solves and provides the How. Creates curriculum and tools for training & communicating w/ the field
* 6 yrs of wireless experience; previous experience working within or supporting Retail or Care channels
* 6 yrs experience in process design/mgmt including proven success in process design, optimization, analysis & documentation
* 4 yrs proj or prog mgmt
* 5+ years of leadership exp or similar cross-functional program leadership
* Full industry knowledge of customer satisfaction drivers; strong understanding of policy/process impact to front line employee & customer satisfaction
* Bachelors Degree
* 5 yrs of exp. in a retail mgmt and/or program mgmt role in lieu of degree is acceptable
* Develops and owns comprehensive execution plans for every major business initiative that impacts front line. Presents executive summaries to Senior leaders while also summarizing and presenting tactical details to Sales leaders.
* Accountable for completion of all actions prior to launch, support during launch, and follow up actions post launch for major business initiatives they own.
* Oversees teams and/or manages the execution of creating business process mapping & documentation.
* Guides team to proactively find customer experience opportunities and owns subsequent solutions that ensure seamless post launch support of new products & services
* Has ownership of requirements on behalf of all customer facing channels for all project activities including; concept, assessment, requirements drafting, design, development, communication, & implementation.
* Leads & owns all execution trade off decisions. Ensures cross functional teams have identified detailed scenarios & use cases, all corresponding risks have been identified & evaluated & solutions are properly selected.
* Leads cross functional teams ensuring clear understanding of key customer & frontline experience issues exists and solutions being implemented by active projects are aligned to key drivers of customer experience.
* Is responsible to foster relationships providing awareness of channel & customer needs w/ key orgs outside of Sales or Care including but not limited to; Marketing, Prod Dev, PMO, EPMO, , L&D, Corp Comm, Marketing, Finance, IT.
* Serves in a consulting capacity on enterprise-wide project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts to accomplish project activities and objectives.
* Leads cross functional sub teams on technical solutions needed from systems design.
* Partners with Marketing, Prod Dev, to influence solutions for front line and customers through the requirements, design, deploy & post launch stages of a project.
* Solves complex, multi-faceted problems facing day-to-day operations; deliver simplified solutions to allow the dept. to seamlessly provide customer service excellence.
* Defines Support Model for the channel to include: administration, maintenance, compliance, and technical support of product/service.
* Ensures seamless implementation of new products & services and applies the Sales Op Services guiding principles and standards to define desired interactions & standards of behavior
* Proactively identifies potential issues as a departmental expert and collaborates with cross-functional partners to mitigate issues and risks by planning/implementing solutions with a sense of urgency.
* We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.