Sr. Customer Service Representative
We are looking for dynamic, energetic and customer focused associates to join Capital One as a Sr. Customer Service Representative. Associates will utilize computer programs to view account specific information and document any changes to the customer’s account. In this role you will have a direct impact on the customer experience and on the reputation of Capital One for delivering top notch customer service and providing one-call resolution.
Responsibilities: Answer inbound calls from customers and service providers in a call center environment. Resolve customer inquiries and issues while adhering to all Capital One polices and procedures. May assist customers with the application and funding process. May also make outbound calls to customers and/or service providers. May handle account activations. Some positions include cross-selling additional products and services.
- At least a High School Diploma, GED or Equivalent Certification or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- 2 years post-high school education or Associate Degree
- 1 year experience customer service in Financial Services or 1 year experience customer service Banking
- Proficiency in MS Office products
- 2 years experience in heavy customer contact environment
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.