Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search for Sr. Customer Service Specialists in Fort Myers. This position is a possible temp-hire job opportunities for the right candidate. Multiple positions are available.
If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for the Sr. Customer Service Representative include but are not limited to the following:
Provides quality and efficient customer service via effective customer relations, account knowledge, teamwork, issue resolution and time management through the direction of the Team Service Manager. Work to meet deadlines per customer request. Promote both internal and external confidence in the services we provide. Know and see to the satisfaction of all customer requirements and expectations. Able to offer training, guidance and coaching to Customer Service Representatives in the absence of Team Service Manager.
1. Manage all inbound service requests from their specified customers across emails, phone -calls, or third party systems and report back updates to the customer
2. Maintain IVR utilization percentages where applicable
3. Know the contractual customer requirements and ensure operational performance exceeds the established service levels
4. Maintain margin targets through affiliate selection and negotiation
5. Affiliate service- call and repair-job follow up: establish job acceptance and schedule date with affiliates. Verify timeliness of job completion
6. Prepare preventative maintenance work orders for automated mass dispatch
7. Follow customer NTE requirements and approval process
8. Understand and present repair proposals to customers with the assistance of the technical team
9. Follow-up on proposal awaiting customer acceptance
10. Escalate priority service issues to Team Service Manager
11. Provide statistical and performance feedback on a regular basis to the Team Service Manager or to customers via customer required reporting.
12. Use appropriate judgment together with positive communication regarding department or employee concerns.
13. Work within team to assure customer deadlines are met
14. Resolve and communicate all long term/short term customer service issues in a timely, efficient and knowledgeable manner. Lead on-the-job training for new Customer Service Representatives
15. Run all reports to delegate daily tasks to the team in absence of the Team Service Manager
1. High School diploma minimum
2. Time Management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
3. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
4. Strong service orientation
5. Committed, flexible team player with business acumen
6. Proficient in computer applications to include Microsoft Office
7. Two to five years of demonstrated success in the Customer Service Representative role or equivalent
8. Fire Industry Acumen: Working fire industry vocabulary and understanding of key fire equipment functions. Completed fire technical training course.
1. Capable of sitting 8 hours per day in an office environment in front of a computer screen
2. Heavy telephone inbound and outbound dialing/answering
3. Occasional office duties to include but not limited to faxing, retrieving work orders from general printer, making copies, etc.
For immediate consideration please apply at www.adeccousa.com and call Claudia Witherspoon at 239-346-3458 for more information.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.