This position will be responsible for the timely and accurate handling of payment services reporting and analytics. The analyst will provide logistical support on all phases of the reporting life-cycle including development and will have direct contact with internal partners and senior management. The analyst will also assist in the development of predictive modeling to support strategic decision making. The Analyst is expected to be highly motivated, detailed oriented, analytical, and able to prioritize multiple deadlines.MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITIES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
NATURE AND SCOPE
- 30% Work with internal partners across payment services to develop and update weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting to Senior Management
- 25% Deep dive analytics, identify trends, and provide meaningful observations which are useful for the stakeholders while making projections
- 20% Responsible for developing and maintaining fraud data repository
- 10% Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Typically Reports to Sr. Manager
- Responsible for helping others and providing on-the-job training or guidance
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
A little about us:
We recognize that military members are adept, motivated and hardworking. That’s why we made a commitment in 2012 to hire 55,000 veterans in 5 years!