Sr. Data Analyst-Charlotte, NC
We are looking for a Sr. Data Analyst that can work on TEKsystems W2 and is local to Charlotte, NC.
The position requires Passionate, Data-centric, focused individuals with at least 8 - 10 years of data analysis experience inclusive of database experience
Will be part of a dynamic team and key responsibilities include:
* Perform in-depth data analysis activities and come up with low-level & High level design strategies.
* Develop SQL scripts for various reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
* Collaborate with Data architects and other global team members in data analysis in turn aid to build effective solutions
* Data mapping specification designs, Data feed specifications , Data analysis and data comparison
* Ability to connect the dots across various applications and business processes, document data flows and identify gaps
* 5+ years' experience with data Analysis & various databases
* Ability to write and analyze complex queries, stored procedures
* 3+ years' experience with big data platform(Hadoop) and tool sets
* SQL,PL/SQL development experience to aid the data analysis
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
* Strong PL/SQL skills
* Experience working in Agile/ scrum teams
* Work effectively within a fast-paced environment. Adapts quickly to change and prioritizes time effectively.
* Attention to detail and accuracy are essential, with excellent analytical/problem solving skills
* Previous banking experience, specifically with Commercial / Wholesale credit data systems is a plus.
* Experience with enterprise provisioning standards, metadata and lineage, process controls and data quality are also beneficial.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.