Sr. Data Scientist - MileIQ
Reinvent the future of personal productivity. At MileIQ, we're delivering mobile productivity tools for the modern workforce. Our solutions remove administrative hassles and give users back their time and money, freeing them to focus on the things they care about most.
We are a small team of data scientists and analysts who believe in finding the right solutions in a repeatable and transparent way. We're looking for a data scientist to build and deploy machine learning models that make our customers' lives easier. A great candidate will drive requirements for our analytics and machine learning platforms, while seeking opportunities for data science to contribute to the MileIQ mission.
- Prototype then deploy machine learning models that make our customers' lives easier
- Monitor models' performance and ensure they continue to work well
- Provide easily digestible visualizations and explanations for what a model does and how well it performs
- Communicate results and performance to a wide range of disciplines
- You have experience in (or are interested in learning) Python, R, SQL Clustering, classification, regression
- Sequence to sequence models Spark MLLib, scikit-learn TensorFlow, Keras
- BS or equivalent in a technical or mathematical field
- 8+ years of experience in a data scientist role or equivalent academic background
Microsoft will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.
A little about us:
Microsoft offers training and employment opportunities to help you turn your military experience and skills into a civilian technology career.