Data Delivery Service Product Owner in support of Commercial Data Science: This individual will be responsible for the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition of Advanced Analytic Data Delivery Services. T he Product Owner will need to partner with the customers and stakeholders to understand current processes, outcomes and data requirements. Implementation and adoption of the capability is a key success criteria for the position. This position requires the development of marketing strategies and the on-going monitoring of the customer experience and adoption.
This successful candidate will create a plan for delivering data capabilities, as well as an evolving maturity plan to keep pace with customers, stakeholders and the greater analytic community.
Current data delivery portfolio spans all business segments of Commercial Markets.
• Partnering with business customers as a key point of contact
• Be the thought leader to identify research and/or opportunities to advance data delivery capabilities that the Analytic Community can support.
• Management of specific data delivery development projects from inception to implementation and curate the end product to keep pace with the evolution of advanced analytics.
• Defining the 'why', 'what,' and 'when' of the product deliverables that the I/T Support team will build.
• Leading cross-functional teams from a product's inception through to its launch.
• Assist in the implementation of repeatable processes that ensure consistent, quality delivery of our data capabilities and monitor the adoption and usage within the Data Science teams.
• Quality control including the appropriate documentation and to ensure that stakeholder and peer review processes are in place.
• Work with our EDO partners to develop and deliver against a well-defined implementation Plan
• Participate in and lead development and training of staff and consultants. Provide direction and assistance on an ongoing basis to ensure group has knowledge and technical experience to execute against stated agenda.
Experience & Skills
• A minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting analytic research activities in Insurance or Financial Services or related field, strong knowledge of operational flow and data delivery.
• Experience with supporting analytic activities including knowledge of statistical testing, Data Quality assessment and validation theory.
• Ability to set priorities and plans to meet business goals and objectives with a skill set that highlights the ability to lead without having formal authority.
• Experience managing in a project-based environment.
• Very strong communication skills. Must be able to build strong customer relations by communicating effectively with both direct consumers and the greater analytic communities.
• Entrepreneurial with a keen analytic mind who can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with internal /external customers
• Familiar with using SQL; fluent in the Microsoft suite particularly Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Bachelor's Degree
A little about us:
HIRING VETERANS IS A PRIORITY FOR THE HARTFORD