The Senior Designer will lead creative solutions for Humana initiatives spanning the entire organization. This individual should have deep and demonstrated experience in art direction including graphic design disciplines, layout, color, typography and be able to successfully use this knowledge to create compelling and strategic creative. Individual must be a proactive thinker, self-motivated, self-managed and have excellent communication skills – both verbal and written with demonstrated presentation skills.
This candidate must possess speed and energy to fit in a fast-paced environment that is reactive to business needs. The ability to work individually and collaboratively with enthusiasm and teamwork is important.
Work is typically performed under minimal daily supervision, receiving guidance from manager/supervisor about the work that needs to be completed. Able to exercise high level of discretion and latitude in completing tasks.
- Deliver strategic creative solutions that help our client attain their marketing and communications objectives.
- Follow all projects from conception to print to ensure the production of the highest quality.
- Leads team in assignment of creative tasks and responsibilities.
- Manages customer's relationship and expectations of quality.
- Manages all creative responsibilities of assigned projects with little or no supervision.
- Effectively works on multiple projects at the same time and meets overlapping deadlines as they arise. Must know the status of jobs being worked on, and be able to prioritize their completion.
- Collaborates with local and on-site Creative, Copy, Project and Account Management, to ensure compelling solutions and seamless executions.
- Communicates information clearly, concisely and professionally.
- Participates in group projects and new strategic initiatives.
- Plans and manages his/her own time effectively.
A little about us:
Join a company changing the fast-moving world of communications, where people like, link, pin, post and share. At RR Donnelley, we do it all.