This resource will Work on full life-cycle software development of both web and non-web based applications.
Gather requirements, design high quality software solutions, skillfully leverage software patterns, and implement code and unit tests with other developers.
Participate in peer reviews, testing, release to the live environment, and maintenance of the application, all using an agile and iterative methodology in a collaborative environment.
They need to be Advanced C# test-driven development or behavior driven development
* Thorough understanding of Object Oriented analysis and design, and patterns
* Experience with re-factoring complex enterprise solutions
* Proficient in analyzing and fixing errors and performance issues in deployed code which may have root causes outside of the code itself (e.g. hardware, network, or database)
* Proficient with enterprise component based systems (understanding patterns is more important than specific techniques but may include RabbitMQ, EasyNetQ, MSMQ, SOA, WCF, Windows Work-flow or others)
* Fluent and live production experience with VS.NET/ASPX
* Microsoft .Net 4.0/4.5 experience
* Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008/T-SQL, MVC, LINQ, and SOA
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.