Top Three Skills:
1. 7 years of web and mobile back end architecture development in Python, Ruby or Java
2. Developing from scratch with Appium within a environment to influence scalability
3. Preferred experience directing other team members, influencing strategy and development direction
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Automation Infrastructure team at Fitbit you will help shape the future of automated testing for wearable devices and fitness technology at Fitbit. We're looking for a hands-on problem solver and self-starter who takes pride in building scalable test automation infrastructure. We're an agile team, a group of talented developers and testers who value test automation to commit high-quality code with confidence. Some of your top priorities will be:
* design, implement, and maintain a large-scale, highly concurrent test execution framework combining mobile, site, and wearable automation
* design, implement, and maintain scheduling, logging, monitoring, and reporting infrastructure
* design interfaces and test hooks for testing, automation, and manufacturing
* lead and participate in high-level to low-level design reviews of automation infrastructure
* integrate automated test execution and reporting within CI infrastructure
* create and champion automation best practices, patterns, and processes within the engineering team
* work in an agile development and test environment
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
* Expert level programming experience in Python or equivalent
* 7+ years of experience in Software Engineering
* 5+ years of experience building automated testing infrastructure
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.