We are currently seeking a Senior-level Developer to work in Camp Hill, PA. This is a contract-to-hire position. The Senior Developer would join a team of developers servicing government clients and current development activities across the company. This position will be primarily supporting various State Government clients and innovative project throughout the country. The projects entail the design and development of advanced spatial analytical capabilities and toolsets, data maintenance and processing toolsets, web functionality, among other project activities that offer daily diversity to a developer's experiences. This exciting opportunity provides for an individual to grow their career while working with a motivated project team, in a dynamic work environment and motivated clients.
2. Proficiency with the development of REST services using WebAPI is required
3. C#.Net & VB.Net : Specifically development on an Oracle Server.
Types of Projects:
1. Web Projects involving new development with AngularJS
2. Various Utility projects
* Proficiency with C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET is required
* Proficiency with the development of REST services using WebAPI is required
* Experience with ORMs required.
* Experience working with relational database management systems is required (Oracle and/or SQL Server)
* Experience coding relational database objects (tables, views, stored procedures, etc.) is required (Oracle and/or SQL Server)
* Experience using bug/issue tracking software such as Jira, TestTrack, Bugzilla preferred
Salary for this position will be based off of professional experience.
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.