As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.We are looking for a Sr Developer for our Data Ingestion team. The role requires strong hands on technical expertise
- 5+ years of experience in a developer, architect, or related role preferably in the wireless industry.
- Knowledge of the following is required; service-oriented architecture, product development (including areas such as C++, Java/Objective C, JSON, messaging protocols, and Web Services), build processes, project management and release models.
- Experience in BI database technologies like Teradata, Big data technologies like Hadoop.
- A strong track record of successful project delivery for large, cross-functional projects
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills, successful track record of coordinating between multiple project stakeholders, technical program managers, and software development teams
Enterprise Core CompetenciesRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
Education RequiredBachelor's degree in computer science; related field or equivalent work experience.*LI-TECH-DB1The right candidate willown design and development ofthe sourcedataingestion service in agile mode, partnering effectively with other teams within and outside of T-Mobile. Provide on call and after hours support as required for production releases. You will have the opportunity to impact customers by working with development teams across T-Mobile. The ideal candidate is equally comfortable digging into business requirements and product planning and defining the technical design
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.