The Individual in this role is responsible for implementing Dev Ops best practices at an enterprise level. The candidate such be self-motivated with the ability to adapt and improvise in various situations. Expert in navigating through ambiguity and prioritizing conflicting asks.
*Work in a fast-paced environment supporting multiple products across the organization. *Be responsible for providing technical leadership and defining, developing, and evolving DevOps related software and processes in a fast paced and agile development environment using the latest software development methodologies and infrastructure
*Support our Test Automation and Test Data Management frameworks. Work with QA test automation engineers to train them on the framework and to work to incorporate test automation into our CI/CD delivery pipelines.
*Drive increased efficiency across the teams, eliminating duplication, leveraging common DevOps processes, tools, and technology.
*An aversion to manual processes and the desire to automate
*Communicates continuously with management and peers about the status and progress of ongoing projects.
Top Desired Skills:
1. 3+ years of experience with automation- familiar with continuous integration, continuous testing, and continuous delivery
2. Experience evaluating and implementing formalized processes & best practices for DevOps - code coverage, security checks, auditing delivery of code,
3. Significant experience with some or all of the following tools: UrbanCode, Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo), Docker for containerization, Jenkins, Maven, Nexus as binary repository, Rational Integration for testing Middleware.
- Ansible - experience with this tool to deploy applications
- Chef - experience with this tool for configuration
- VMware experience
- Experience working in Hyper converged infrastructure
- Previous experience working in the Java technology stack (possibly a candidate who has been in a Java developer position) .
Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
A little about us:
TEKsystems provides corporations with IT staffing, talent management expertise and IT services, enabling them to meet their business objective.