Plano 1 (31061), United States of America, Plano, Texas
Sr. Devops Engineer
Are you a Dev Ops professional with experience or interested in Identity and Access Management? Perhaps a security professional with strong Cloud, OS, Database or Application background who has passion, and a desire to remain hands-on in a rapid and dynamic environment? Capital One is looking for a DevOps Engineer with experience in driving CI/CD/CT strategy and implementation in cloud environment.
- Owning all aspects of service delivery-including participation in the service readiness process to validate that all required conditions of satisfaction are met prior to project rollout.
- Environment and development management, repository build out and maintenance, and Cloud migration.
- Automating builds, scripting deployments.
- Introducing best practices within tech stack.
- At least 7 years of experience in application development or at least 7 years of experience in systems administration
- At least 2 years of experience in DevOps roles
- High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of DevOps experience
- 1+ years of Cloud Infrastructure experience (AWS, Azure, Google, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, GitHub, Jenkins, API’s, JSON, or XML
- 1+ years of experience with IAM Systems (SailPoint, OIM, etc.)
- 1+ years of experience with Automation (Python, Ruby, Go, Perl)
- 1+ years Identity Access Management
- 1+ years of experience with Information Security Architecture
- 1+ years of experience w/ testing automation (gherkin, cucumber, Selenium)
- Good Attitude
- Love of Learning
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.