Senior Digital Marketing Designer Job Description
At the intersection of technology and strategy our award-winning creative team combines big thinking and flawless execution with a passion for digital marketing. Our team generates ideas that help brands create and orchestrate conversations online, starting with the inbox and ending in conversion. The Oracle Marketing Cloud (previously Responsys ) creative team acts as an agency within the larger company, providing digital marketing strategy and production services - ideating, consulting, design, copywriting, coding and testing - for leading brands in retail, technology, travel, finance and beyond. We work hard for our clients, but we also work hard at making our company a fun and inspiring place to work.
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Senior Designer works with copywriters, designers, and developers, executing creative deliverables across email, mobile, social and web channels for Oracle clients. (This is not an Oracle software UI/UX design role - this designer works with clients only.) Balancing creative thinking with interpersonal skills, this person is responsible for the successful translation of concepts into visual expressions. Responsibilities
Desired Skills and Experience
- Develop cross-channel marketing campaign concepts
- Interpret and apply brand applications across multiple verticals, demographics and channels
- Find effective methods for blending data-driven information with storytelling to craft campaigns with impact
- Apply critical thinking skills to large, complex account objectives to provide elegant and simple solutions
- Provide innovative creative solutions to emerging channels such as mobile and social
- Earn the trust of clients through clear, friendly communication
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Portfolio of interactive work in the digital direct channels
- Excellent communicator with ability to collaborate productively with creative, account and technical services teams
- Agency background a plus
- Retail marketing experience desired
- Mastery of the Adobe Suite, functional understanding of traditional HTML, HTML5 & CSS
Senior member of an expert services team who is responsible for delivering a quality solution in a timely manner, on budget and to a client*s satisfaction. Responsible for delivering a set of services and key deliverables that match customer specifications. Key responsibilities include the development, testing, and launching of marketing programs.
Senior member of the Expert Services team who provides expert services both as an individual and a team member. Leads project teams and works with management to ensure quality marketing deliverables for Oracle customers. Has advanced subject matter expertise in marketing programs and campaigns. Has the ability to develop, coordinate, test, and launch complex interactive marketing programs using the Oracle Marketing platform for on-time, on-budget, and error free project deliverables. Takes a lead role in guiding junior team members and projects. Can actively manage and resolve customer escalation, project scope issues, and technical challenges. Reviews project requests from clients to determine how to implement using established processes and best practices, or scope production specifications for custom projects. Design and delivers internal/external training. Demonstrate leadership and mentor other members. Manage team of developers by assigning resources, reviewing quality reports, and ensure development/training for team.