Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people.
Altice Media Solutions offers local and regional advertising for businesses across a wide range of platforms, including interactive channels, on-demand services and cable television networks, powered by census-level data and cutting-edge data analytics solutions. Responsibilities
The Sr. Director of Affiliate Relations will be responsible for the development of new partner relationships and developing new revenue streams. The Sr. Director will manage all current affiliate relationships within AMS Local Sales, with $30M in annual revenue to Altice, as well as accountability for legal, operations, finance and sales on all affiliate-related actions. The Sr. Director would also manage all contracts/representation agreements with other MSOs and would spend much of their time modeling financials and negotiating rates with high level leaders in affiliate organizations. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Sales or Marketing or Business or equivalent experience
- Minimum 15 years of media sales or cable operations experience
- Solid grasp of legal agreements and contract language
- Solid financial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills required
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and all levels of employees
- Ability to motivate others and to work under pressure
- Must be able to travel as required
- Must have keen awareness of competitive conditions
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Has a proven sales track record of over goal delivery
- Ability to read market and make strategic decisions
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.
A little about us:
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States.