Sr. Director, Audit – Treasury, Capital Markets & Accounting
This Senior Director of Audit for Treasury, Capital Markets & Accounting will direct an advanced level professional internal audit work. This will include managing and conducting operational, financial and compliance audit projects; providing major input to the development of the annual audit plan and providing training; and coaching and supervising the internal audit staff. You will maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards, work independently under general supervision and exercise some latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Manage internal audit staff responsible for auditing Treasury, Capital Markets, Accounting, Finance and related Risk Management (Market, Liquidity, Capital) functions as well as other diverse lines of business and specialty areas. Provide major input to audit engagement planning and fieldwork, as well as identification, development and documentation of audit issues, and recommendations for their improvement.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of Accounting, Treasury, Capital Markets, related Risk Management functions, as well as have an understanding of Basel II, 2.5, and III requirements related to market risk, equity and securitization treatments and capital calculations.
- Manage the implementation of audit procedures, including, but not limited to identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting auditee processes and procedures. Oversee the identification and evaluation of Capital One risk.
- Assist the Vice President and Managing Vice President in the planning, organizing, directing and monitoring of internal audit operations and have staff management responsibilities including hiring, training, and evaluating staff, and taking corrective action.
- Manage the implementation of audit procedures, including (but not limited to) identifying and defining issues, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting auditee processes and procedures, and prepare value added audit reports.
Here's what we're looking for in an ideal teammate:
As one of the “100 Best Companies to Work For,” you can look forward to coming to work every day with a team of people that are committed to excellence and doing the right thing.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.