Sr. Director, Bus Ops & Programs
The WW Learning team is learner obsessed, and our mission is to build an enthusiastic learning culture based on industry-leading innovation and aligned for measurable business impact. Learning is a critical lever to accelerate Microsoft’s growth as a digital transformation leader, and to enable our customers, partners and our people to develop, achieve success, and thrive. We believe easily accessible learning is an essential part of a diverse and inclusive culture, and the core ingredient to helping people become their best personal and professional selves.
Within WW Learning, the Global Field & Partner Learning team develops and leads cross-segment, role-based learning programs focused on increasing technical, industry, and professional capabilities, to measurably accelerate field and partner performance. Our team delivers learning programs to over 60,000 professionals across our field organization, and to over 1 million learners across our partner ecosystem.
As part of the Global Field & Partner Learning organization, this role will lead a team focused on defining the learning strategy for global sales and customer success teams. The team’s objective is to create a role-based learning program portfolio that directly improves the performance of our Field sales professionals and partners. This role will be responsible for partnering with corporate and field based sales leaders, community owners, subject matter experts, and field enablement managers to develop and implement complex and large-scale learning and development programs for roles within Microsoft’s Breadth and Consumer Device Sales organizations. This includes Marketing & Operations, Consumer Device Sales, Inside Sales, Small, Medium & Corp Segment, and One Commercial Partner.
• Lead and coach a high-performance team of Learning Development Managers. Act as an effective people manger, supporting morale, engagement and career development.
• Develop deep insights on each field role, understanding learning gaps and building a portfolio of programs with optimal delivery to enable innovative, efficient and effective learning.
• Orchestrate across a team of instructional designers, capability specialists, business leaders, and field enablement to close the knowledge gap for your learning audience.
• Work closely with the learning experiences team to develop transformative learning solutions, conceptualizing solutions from start to finish.
• Drive cultural shift across businesses to create readiness enthusiasm to drive change and to influence behavior. Serve as chief learning evangelist and advocate for each field role.
• Become trusted advisor and valued member of the global segment leadership teams, influencing strategy and supporting execution.
• Lead the digital community and onboarding programs for each role, and partner closely with analytics specialists to assess key performance metrics and demonstrate impact of learning program on performance improvement.
• Show strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging trends
• MBA, Master’s degree or PhD in a relevant field
• 10 years of working experience, 5 years of sales, sales operations, or marketing experience
• 5 years experience in a people management role
• Demonstrated expertise collaborating across multiple stakeholder groups to deliver global solutions
• Demonstrated expertise in coaching, supporting, and increasing the capabilities of team members.
• Effective analytical and project management skills.
• Ability to travel globally 10-20%
WWL - REQ
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.