Under direction of the SVP, Chief Operating Officer, oversee strategic planning and management of Lash Group's business governance methodology, approach and activities to disseminate across the business. Lash Group Business Governance is inclusive of maintaining a clear decision making process, criteria, and accountability structures, ensuring that business, technology, and data changes support the business goals and strategy. As the owner for ensuring Business Governance rules and processes are followed, the Sr. Director partners with business owners of the various governance areas to facilitate the involvement from key internal functional areas for adherence to ensure that core standards are maintained for Lash's key business, technology, and data assets across client programs. These key internal functional areas include (but are not limited to): Business Process, Reporting & Analytics, Master Data Management, Product & Services Management and IT Delivery & Performance. . Direct management to include 6 - 8 individuals focused on governance and business process improvement. PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Qualifications: EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Serves as leader for Lash Group and ABC areas of Governance
- Design, socialize and implement a process to govern business process and technology requests that impact the Lash Group's business model.
- Create a Risk Management Framework by establishing risk criteria, identifying existing controls and evaluation of the risks for root cause analysis.
- Provides direction and sets strategic focus for internal associates. Is a member of the Operations Leadership Team helping to set Operations strategy.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and important pending legislation impacting business
- Identifies and collaborates with internal resources and experts
- Assess and document business process gaps and recommend process improvements ensuring efficiencies and profitability. Ensure products and services are delivered in the most efficient, effective, relevant and scalable manner possible.
- Creates and owns communication strategy to ensure functional areas of the organization understand nature and impact of requests and how to position client experience
- Coordinate and update policy, process and procedure documentation in accordance with continuous business improvement cycles in order to protect standardization of services
- Collaborate with project stakeholders (i.e. Project Management, EIT, Operations, Business Transformation, etc.) to ensure changes are introduced in a controlled fashion and organizational governance and risk objectives are met
- Full coordination of activities with external vendors as required.
- Establishes, owns, and continues to evolve Business Governance methodology that is utilized across all relevant functional areas.
- Measures the effectiveness of the Governance Framework to maximize, monitor and evaluate the value of assets over time
- Leads status calls and meetings with internal associates and external vendors.
- Represents Lash in a professional manner in front of customers, internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Identifies and collaborates with internal and external resources and experts
- Responsible for corporate culture to include embracing and fostering company values
- Supports company programs and initiatives
- Interacts with project sponsors, stakeholders and various project members to ensure that business needs are met
- Adheres to company policies and procedures
- Identifies areas for risk
- Performs related duties as assigned.
- Must be willing to travel up to 30%.
Require training and direct or related experience in fields such as operations, process control, project management, technology, general business or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; previous management experience required; normally requires a minimum of ten (10) years related, managerial and progressively responsible experience. Six sigma, business governance and continuous business process improvement experience strongly desired. MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- General knowledge of reimbursement and patient assistance programs and database elements and functionality; operational policies and processes preferred.
- Strong leadership and staff development skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to proficiently use computer and standard office equipment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- The ability to manage multiple tasks along a parallel process
- Ability to resolve associate issues effectively and efficiently
- Critical thinking skills
- Strong industry and company business knowledge
- Strong customer facing, presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal and influence management skills
- Strong collaboration and partnering skills
- Solid business acumen and good decision making skills
- Good analytical skills and ability to analyze data
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing internally and externally
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve customer issues quickly and creatively in order to improve customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with Lash and/or patients support services operating model
- Working knowledge of technology applications/platforms necessary to operate effectively with company systems
A little about us:
Where knowledge, reach and partnership shape healthcare delivery.