NYC 299 Park Avenue (22957), United States of America, New York, New York
Sr Director, Cash Management Market Manager
- Develop and communicate a uniform sales vision throughout the bank by directing a cohesive, integrated sales team, establishing and communicating expectations, working closely with Commercial Real Estate leadership and relationship managers.
- Provide creative input to Treasury Management’s overall strategy.Identify opportunities and risks to the business and mobilize the organization to respond.
- Translate sound sales concepts/programs into action plans and relevant value propositions that focus on various customer groups.
- Direct Treasury Management sales initiatives including input on product offering, marketing, and delivery.Responsible for sales force preparedness.
- Assists Treasury Management Sales Advisors with developing and maintaining customer relationships through sale of Deposit and Treasury Management products.
- Facilitate interaction between bank support areas (such as Corporate Education, Segmentation Management, Marketing, and Market Operations) and the field.
- Establish sales discipline, activities, and expectations; working with Treasury Management Manager, and Commercial Banking managers to set goals.
- Develop profiles for successful candidates for sales roles; guide the selection and placement process to insure that sales positions are filled with candidates that possess the necessary skills.
- Coaches and effectively manages Cash Management executives on team through 10/10’s and regular team meetings.
- Ensures client relationships are well-managed by Cash Management Executives: Adherence to Overdraft and Wire approval policies, proper identification and escalation of regulatory, compliance, or AML issues.
- Align training, objectives, monitoring, and incentives with Treasury Management and Bank objectives.
- Review sales management reports that reflect activities and financial results in order to monitor impact of various initiatives on sales results.Highlight best practice sales behaviors..
- Assists in the design of treasury management services by providing data from the market on strengths and weaknesses of existing services and new product needs not currently met.
- Remove barriers to selling and improve service delivery by establishing service expectations/standards.Coordinate with Product Management and Client Services to improve sales agreements and implementation forms to streamline sales process and improve client satisfaction with the process.
- Assists the department manager in developing a sales strategy and in setting sales objectives.
- Assists Relationship managers in understanding treasury management product risk and ensuring credit policies are applied throughout the sales cycle.
- Provide input on rewards for performance and celebration for success by through sales force compensation and incentive plans.
- Responsible for maintaining the workflow/scheduling, employee counseling and performance problems/resolutions, preparation of the annual employee review(s), determining and fulfilling training needs, interviewing and recommending new hires, promotions, demotions, terminations and salary adjustments.
- Maintains an awareness of trends and new developments in the field of treasury management through attendance at trade shows and related seminars.
- Bachelors Degree or military experience
- At least 10 years of financial services experience
- At least 7 years of treasury management or at least 7 years of commercial real estate banking experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales management
- Certified Cash Management preferred.
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.