Sr. Director, CX Suite Outbound Product Management Reports to:
Vice President, CX Outbound Product Management
The Sr. Director of CX Outbound Product Management plays a leadership role in strategy and execution for cross-CX Oracle CX Cloud Suite programs and development and delivery of cross-CX product messages. As the leader of the CX Cloud Suite Outbound Product Management team, the role represents Oracle CX Cloud Suite Outbound Product Management to internal (e.g., corporate marketing, event and field marketing, internal sales reps, consultants, etc.) and external (e.g., customers, analysts, press, system integrators/partners, etc.) audiences.
The candidate will also coordinate with Outbound Product Management leaders in Oracle Marketing, Sales, Service, Commerce, CPQ and Social Clouds to ensure a unified CX Cloud Suite message and product strategy.
- Cross-CX Suite outbound product management programs as needed - e.g., Marketplace, DVCS, Loyalty Cloud, UX, etc.
- Serve as subject matter expert on cross-CX product initiatives (e.g., integration, UX, BI) and knowledgeable about each CX Cloud's product and GTM strategies.
- Cross-CX events - top level CX messaging, session programming
- Cross-CX competitive intelligence
- Support delivery of CX messages at Customer Visit Center and other sales support events and activities
- Primary Cross-CX interface to Product Marketing (Sales Enablement)
- Analyst Relations - assist formation of AR messaging, delivery of content/briefings
- Customer success story development/harvesting
- Develops product knowledge, articulates message, builds on release readiness and leverages events for go to market assets.
- Collaborates with peers in Oracle CX Clouds, other Oracle Product Development teams (e.g., PaaS DX) and GTM organizations (e.g., OMC, GBUs)
Requirements for this position include:
- 12 years progressively increasing product management (inbound and outbound) responsibility in a cloud enterprise software environment
- CX/CRM/SaaS cloud application product knowledge and understanding of market-based strategies and competitive landscape.
- Strong organizational, messaging, written/oral communication skills
- Ability to articulate Oracle CX products in terms of customer value and impact on their business, employees and customers
- Ability to build relationships and influence outside of authority while leveraging Oracle expertise and resources.
Education & Experience: MBA or Communications, Marketing, Computer Science, Event Management or hands on experience in management role in these disciplines.Qualifications:
Manage a team that acts as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution. Organize interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget.
As a Senior Director in the product development division, you will lead a team that defines product specifications and or strategy. Gather and analyze information to define product specifications and review design specifications. Envision and communicate product strategy and functionality. Initiate and foster relationships with other groups. Review product documentation and collateral. Ensure successful product releases based on corporate priorities.
Directs and ensures the implementation of operational policies through subordinate managers. Interacts internally and externally with executive management, providing negotiation of difficult matters to influence policy. Functional expertise and broad company knowledge important. Demonstrated leadership and people management skills. Strong communication skills, analytical skills, thorough understanding of product development and product management. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 8 or more years of software engineering or related experience preferred.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle is shifting the complexity from IT, moving it out of the enterprise by engineering hardware and software to work together—in the cloud.