Company DescriptionCommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
This is a unique opportunity that calls for an ambitious, hard-working, and highly analytical Finance professional to support the Global Technology team. The role supports in-depth business planning, budgeting and forecast management while partnering with cross-functional teams.
This position has direct access and exposure to Finance and Technology leadership and participates in the analysis, preparation, and presentation of key business drivers and financial results used by leadership teams. While financial analysis is an important component of the job, the emphasis is on applying overall analytical skills and on becoming a highly valued business partner. Responsibilities:
- Partner and provide financial and strategic guidance to Product Development Technology teams
- Own all forecasting, planning, and reporting activities related to operating expenses and headcount of product development (PD) teams
- Establish and maintain relationships with business partners and serve as a key point of contact for finance guidance and related discussions
- Structure, manage, and coordinate business cases and analysis on investments/programs working with multiple stakeholders
- Drive an efficient, effective and comprehensive process for developing financial
plans and analysis that links to the strategic objectives
- Collaborate with Accounting, Sourcing, and other internal teams to lead cross-functional
initiatives (e.g. purchase of software licenses, engagement of contingent resources, etc.)
- Develop the team, including key talent, and build a strong succession pipeline for the future
- 10-15 years of relevant financial analysis work experience including forecasting and budgeting and leading teams
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or related quantitative field and MBA preferred
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Strong executive presence and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages to senior executives and business partners
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility with business partners and cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to be decisive and action-oriented
- Team oriented, collaborative, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Ability to be an effective coach and have challenging employee conversations when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.