Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
The potential candidate will be working directly with the Xfinity Mobile Risk Management, Finance, Technology, Care, and Business Intelligence teams to mitigate fraud at account opening, as well as through the customer lifecycle. The position will lead the Fraud Risk Organization, oversee investigations and recovery, while balancing financial risk and customer experience. The ideal candidate is committed to delivering a world-class team with a demonstrated history of successful Fraud Risk Operations leadership and success.
Xfinity Mobile is looking for someone who is an influential communicator who can motivate process improvement for increased effectiveness and efficiency.
- 12+ years of experience in fraud and operations relative to risk management
- Demonstrated success in department planning and operations oversight
- Proficiency in regulatory requirements
- Ability to recommend, create and implement appropriate policy and process
- Keen knowledge of latest fraud mitigation tools and techniques in the market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with the flexibility to meet aggressive expectations
- Education: Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer