1750 Tysons (12023), United States of America, McLean, Virginia
Sr Director, HR Client Consulting
Specific responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Serving as a strategic and tactical leader for Human Resources activities, partnering with staff organizations including Recruiting, Compensation, Associate Relations, etc.
- Serving as a senior advisor, counselor, and confidant to the Consumer Bank Product & Marketing leadership team.
- Demonstrating agile Human Resources leadership aligned to a changing business and company environment; the human resources function should evolve ahead of and with its clients and foster an agile work environment across the organization.
- Demonstrating the company’s continuing commitment to diversity and inclusion and provide plans and tools to ensure this commitment is reflected at all levels.
- Delivering a powerful Human Resources strategy that is aligned to business strategy, needs, and results; this includes developing and interpreting key Human Resources metrics for the client group.
- Utilizing progressive Human Resources practices to lead and support the Product & Marketing teams ongoing transformation, especially in regards to Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, and Learning and Development.
- Positioning the Human Resources team as a critical strategic partner vital to the organization’s success.
- Championing and leading the planning, development, communication and implementation of the talent management process. Helping to ensure that the business has the talent and commitment necessary to achieve strategic goals.
- Driving Human Resources services while managing cost, and influencing the staff functions (Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree or military experience.
- At least 3 years as a Human Resources Business Partner.
- At least 8 years of Human Resources experience.
- An MBA or masters’ degree.
- At least 5 years as a Human Resources Business Partner
- At least 12 years of human resources experience
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
A little about us:
Headquartered in McLean, Virginia, Capital One® offers a broad array of financial products and services to consumers.