Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Outstanding leadership opportunity to shape the Talent Management strategy for Northeast Division. Consisting of 22,000+ employees across 5 regions and reporting to the Division VP of Talent Acquisition, this role will lead all aspects of Talent Management to include: succession planning, talent reviews, leadership of high potential employee identification and initiatives, and the design and development of talent programs targeting multiple levels of employees.
-Develop and implement innovative, creative, high-impact talent management strategies that enable outstanding organizational, team and employee and business performance.
- Partner with HR Business Partners and Regional TM Leaders to lead performance management, employee development and retention strategies.
- Participate in development of customized diversity and inclusion strategies, including diversity pipeline efforts.
- Make informed, bold and courageous decisions; advocate for business-impacting changes and challenge decisions that do not add value. Comfortable working in a matrix environment.
- Lead the Talent Review process for Northeast Division, exploring best in class practices to make it an ongoing year-round discussion. Provide research, analysis, consultation and recommendations for the strategic talent planning process.
- Diagnose talent management needs and implement associated strategies in partnership with Comcast HQ NED to support in the development of a high potential talent and a future leadership pipeline.
- Support the preparation and nomination process for all formalized high potential Comcast development opportunities and explore new ways to engage and grow high potential talent.
- Develop talent management & succession planning metrics with the management team that drive optimal talent pipeline performance. Understand and deliver the data and analysis needed to enable strategic Talent Management business discussions and decisions.
- Monitor staffing levels and implement strategies to effectively use succession plans.
- Conduct on-going research on best practices and recommend strategies for continuous improvement through key industry subscriptions, conferences and external networking/benchmarking.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent, Advanced Degree preferred.
- Generally requires 12+ years related experience
- Must possess extensive research and analytical skills, with deep Talent Management & Leadership Development subject matter knowledge.
- Strong leadership and influencing skills, track record of effective partnerships, sound judgement and decision-making abilities, as articulated by business references.
- Significant experience working in a high pressure, changing organizational environment, with clear evidence of success achieving results.
- Demonstrated experience in facilitation, coaching, and leading team/organizations in performance improvement strategies that result in higher performance.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer