The role will be a direct report to the Vice President of North America Platforms and Tools, a newly formed function responsible for development and delivery of best-in-class sales platforms, tools and training for the NA Financial Institution Sales team. The position will be responsible for building a sustainable learning curriculum that moves the needle on how effective we are at having productive and purposeful client engagements. The candidate will need to be a strong self-starter who can be ear-to-the ground and determine the needs of the client team. Additional duties will include increasing NA employee engagement with sales tools/platforms and other operational initiatives. The position is based in Foster City, California with the need to be in Visa's San Francisco offices when necessary.
- Assess, develop and launch NA Sales training curriculum. Gather feedback and continue to tailor and refine curriculum based on business and sales needs
- Establish and promote training program calendar
- Facilitate training delivery via tools and channels (e.g. webinars, videos, Visa University, etc.)
- BPO Sales College Learning & Enablement project representative
- Implement Playbook Black Belt user program
- Responsible for increasing Playbook engagement across NA Client team, executives and cross-functional groups using a variety of strategies (e.g. recognition programs)
- BA/BS required
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant work experience required
- Previous experience leading large-scale employee training initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement successful programs, influencing cross-functional teams
- Very strong attention to detail, highly organized and superb project management skills
- Passion for employee engagement and training
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
Common Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision and the common purpose that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do. CyberSource, a Visa company, has been and continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. Our VisaNet network is capable of handling over 65,000 transaction messages per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA, World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.