Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is currently recruiting for a Sr. Director, North America Site and Contact Center within the Johnson & Johnson Global Services organization. The position will be based in Tampa, Florida.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
We have more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries, with more than 128,700 employees. Our worldwide headquarters is located in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
Johnson & Johnson Global Services, the global shared services organization supporting the businesses of Johnson & Johnson, performs select functional work in a consistent manner across regions and sectors using simplified, standardized end-to-end processes and state-of-the-art technology. The vision of Johnson & Johnson Global Services is “to be trusted business partners who deliver increasing value by creating and sustaining globally standard world-class services that enable the power of Johnson & Johnson.”
There are more than 2,000 employees in Human Resources, Finance and Procurement who work for Johnson & Johnson Global Services in key service centers located in Manila, Suzhou, Prague, Bogota and Tampa, as well as in local country-based hubs.
The Sr. Director North America Site and Contact Center is responsible for the managing the employee and customer experience in the North America (NA) site – Tampa, Florida. This position will also provide overall leadership and direction to the first level Contact Center teams in Tampa, Florida.
The Sr. Director North America Site and Contact Center is responsible for managing the facilities for Global Services in Tampa, Florida. They will oversee the health and safety of each employee located in that site and ensuring that the site is a great place to work. They will also direct and oversee the overall customer experience for J&J Global Services in Tampa, Florida. Beyond this, they are also tasked with managing the Business Continuity Plans and Communications/People-related activities for the site.
The Sr. Director North America Site and Contact Center also has responsibility over the first level Contact Center in Tampa, Florida. They will oversee Contact Center inbound channels to include phone, fax, email, web forms, chat, etc. for that site. They are accountable for ensuring that Contact Center services are provided in a timely and accurate manner and to continuously improve the customer experience while increasing the effectiveness of services through building a customer service orientation culture.
The position will report into the Global Services Site and Contact Center Lead. Qualifications
- 5+ years of progressive contact center or shared services management
- 5+ years of people management
- Exceptional influence leadership skills, in an indirect, matrix-based, and virtual environment
- Strong leadership skills; understands the cultures and needs of the Tampa, Florida site
- Passionate about building a “Best in Class” shared services organization in Tampa, Florida that drives business success and is a great place to work
- Thorough understanding of shared services
- Strong capability in assessing, developing and hiring talent
- Ability to establish a culture focused on continuous improvement while building employee-centric repeatable and sustainable processes
- Track record to drive business results – identifies and capitalizes on opportunities, identifies risks/issues, assesses implications, formulates recommendations, and drives sound decisions that deliver results
- Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills.
- Analytical and strategic thinker
- Strong presentation skills; can speak across various forums and communicate to broad, diverse audience
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)Job Function