Company DescriptionCommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people and businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA™ World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.
"Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code." Job Description
The North America Financial Planning & Analysis team serves as a business partner for the North America Group Executive and provides finance support for a variety of underlying Regional business functions. We are an agile, highly visible team that collaborates across all functions/product lines and plays a key role providing financial planning, month-end reporting and decision support analytics to business leaders.We are seeking a proactive finance professional to lead the North America Expense Planning & Analysis team. This person will cultivate strategic partnerships across the organization, possess superior analytical and problem solving skills, drive strategic and financial thought leadership and successfully complete the financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, and month-end reporting processes. The person will also lead decision support and other financial analytics to answer key business questions and drive decision making.
- Lead cross functional expense and headcount planning, budgeting and reporting for North America businesses
- Collaborate with business leaders to quantify the financial impacts of operational risks and opportunities.
Successfully apply insights learned to the planning and forecasting processes
- Drive the coordination, organization and execution of quantitative and decision support analyses, and advise senior management on insights and recommended actions.
- Create effective performance metrics to drive accountability and ownership within the corporate departments and business units
- Partner with Functional / Regionals finance teams to understand and prepare commentary regarding variances, business drivers and influence forecasting assumptions
- Identify and implement changes that improve efficiency and effectiveness of operational decision making
- Make decisions with limited guidance, usually within a complex and often ambiguous environment, to drive rigorous, fact-based recommendations to senior management while supporting syndication
with stakeholders across the organization
- Ensures the highest level of effectiveness and continued skill development of the Finance team
- Highly motivated finance leader who easily cultivates effective relationships with senior executives and staff both inside and outside the Finance organization
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to influence and build credibility as a "peer" with business leaders in global and regional functions
- Team oriented, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible, with excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to clearly communicate results with senior executives and external business partners
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor
- Proven track record in structuring, managing and coordinating complex cross-functional projects and processes with multiple stakeholders
- 10-15 years of finance experience with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA or advanced degree from top tier academic institution preferred
- Advanced level of Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience with a complex financial system (e.g., Hyperion, TM1, Oracle, etc) is preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.