Company DescriptionCommon Purpose, Uncommon Opportunity
. Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind -- making sure that Visa is the best way to pay and be paid, for everyone everywhere . This is our global vision and the common purpose
that unites the entire Visa team. As a global payments technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do, and CyberSource, a Visa company, is the payment management platform that drives our merchant enablement agenda. CyberSource is the global category leader in its space, enabling over $350B of global digital commerce annually. Over 450,000 merchants worldwide use CyberSource payment management solutions to enable sales growth, create new customer experiences and business models, mitigate risk, and operate with greater agility. CyberSource is the only payment management solution that operates as part of Visa, and thereby uniquely benefits from the security, innovation and global scale, only Visa can provide.
Visa is an advocate for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. Visa's sponsorships, including the Olympics and FIFA World Cup, celebrate teamwork, diversity, and excellence throughout the world. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers an uncommon opportunity
to build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience and security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team and find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be.Job Description
The Sr. Director, OBO Solutions Marketing is an exciting new, high visibility position, created to establish and build the OBO (white label/ "On Behalf Of") marketing group. You'll lead the marketing effort for our new services targeting financial institutions and technology partners that seek to white label our payment management capabilities. During the initial ramp phase, this is a leader/contributor role, evolving to a primarily managerial role as the group grows. This role will lead creation and evolution of this group, and establish sell-in and sell-through programs that are utilized worldwide. You will be a member of the CyberSource Marketing Leadership Team and report to the Vice President of Marketing. The position is based in the San Francisco Bay Area, with some domestic and international travel expected.
- Team/function leadership and development
- Solution packaging, messaging and positioning
- Sell-in tools: Sales enablement for CyberSource representatives to engage potential partners
- Sell-through tools and programs: Partner sales and marketing enablement (templatized programs, etc.)
- KPIs: partner revenue/payment volume goal
- 15 years B2B channel/product marketing experience in technology/software/payments space (or equivalent skills and knowledge), with at least 5 years of tech B2B channel marketing or acquirer experience (see next).
- Background ideally includes the marketing of enterprise and small business-class solutions as part of a merchant services organization/acquiring bank, or through white label/OEM channels. Knowledge of eCommerce operations and payment services highly desired. SaaS services experience very helpful.
- Experience developing sell-in/sell through programs for channels, including sales enablement, partner sales enablement and partner marketing enablement tools and programs.
- Demonstrated ability to craft compelling value propositions
- Strong writing, analytical and presentation skills. A stickler for communications efficacy and integrity.
- Proven ability to build a business case for channel adoption/engagement
- Strong business acumen and attention to detail. Highly organized.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop teams (or equivalent cross-functional leadership experience)
- Possesses professional presence and demeanor, is calm and measured in the face of challenge; exhibits strong leadership skills. Self-starter, collaborative. Builds relationships across organization.
- BA/BS Marketing or communications (or equivalent); MBA preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Videos To Watch