CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management capabilities. In an increasingly competitive environment, we are looking for talented, articulate and bright individuals who want to make a difference. Job Description
The Product Operations Senior Director will be an integral part of our Product Operations team supporting the Product Management organization to ensure superior operational delivery for product initiatives. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all activities for one or more Enterprise or Small Business Product lines. Activities include portfolio management of the annual investment plan including partnering with the product managers for planning, execution, reporting, and budget management. You will program manage multiple strategic cross-functional initiatives that include, but are not limited to, the following lifecycle activities: product requirements, product build, training, legal, marketing, commercialization/go-to-market activities, and client communication. Additional tasks include providing regular status reporting, product roadmap updates, supporting the change management process, assist with annual planning, and other responsibilities as assigned. This position will include interacting directly with Product Managers, Product Development, Marketing,
Sales, Customer Service, Legal, Sourcing, and Visa cross functional teams in a Global environment. The ideal candidate is a motivated self-starter with leadership and management qualities that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with limited supervision. He or she must be a fast learner who can quickly absorb the nuances of complex, varied payment offerings. Position will be located in Austin or Foster City. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Effectively manage the product portfolio of initiatives, partnering with the product manager to
deliver solutions to the market
- Lead project planning activities and facilitate project meetings, ensuring the project team delivers against its commitments with the highest quality deliverables in a timely fashion
- Leveraging strong project management industry expertise and collaboration skills, identify required
activities to successfully deliver the program, ensuring appropriate task assignments are in place
- Establish and manage client expectations through-out the project lifecycle; follow defined scope
- Define Communication Plan to ensure appropriate CyberSource and Visa Stakeholder involvement and communication is in place
- Report and escalate issues, with mitigation and path to resolution
- Identify risks, perform risk analysis, effectively manage risks; proactively raise prioritization and scheduling tradeoff decisions, escalating and identifying alternate options as appropriate; Follow defined Risk Management processes
- Oversee and ensure all status materials are compiled and completed in a timely fashion Document
and distribute project and activity status on regular basis
- Collaborate with Product Managers to manage key performance metrics and assist with budget
management and roadmap documentation
- Assess existing processes and identify opportunity for improvement
- Participate in other project related activities, as requested
- 15+ years' experience as project manager, delivering complex system integrated business application projects. Ideal candidate will have deep knowledge and experience with project planning, execution,
go-to-market activities, and managing cross functional, global project teams.
- Program management experience; experience managing or providing guidance to less experienced
- Experience managing product portfolio with annual capital investment of at least $10M
- PMP certified with current credentials.
- Experience in Agile environment is preferred.
- Knowledge of payment and/or risk management systems; industry experience is preferred.
- Excellent MS Office experience (Project, Power Point, Excel).
- Experience presenting to executive level leaders.
- Ability to drive cross-functional project teams of services personnel dispersed across multiple
geographies and disciplines in a matrix structure where none of the resources report directly to the program manager. Able to motivate staff and influence their tasks to align with organizational goals and priorities.
- Strong organizational skills as well as the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles.
- Deep knowledge of the software development lifecycle from requirements gathering to post-implementation customer support and customer adoption.
- Solid understanding of project management techniques, methodologies and best practices.
- Self-motivated; able to work independently while coordinating activities with cross-divisional
- Team player; able to communicate with technical and business experts at all levels of the
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills; ability to think strategically.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Master's degree is required.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
A little about us:
As a global company at the forefront of the electronic payments industry, Visa is a dynamic organization.