Pepsi is looking for a Marketing leader that has a burning passion for Sports as well as a proven track record of building powerhouse brands and making meaningful connections to consumers. The Senior Director of Sports is responsible for overseeing and executing the sports strategy and partnerships for PepsiCo North America Beverage brands. This includes PepsiCo's relationships across all leagues (NFL, NBA, NHL), 60+ teams and over 50 athletes. The Senior Sports Director is responsible for all partnership negotiations and approvals and serves as a liaison with the brand teams to deliver high-impact activations at and around sporting events.Responsibilities Include:
- Setting and executing the long-term strategy & vision for sports investments & activation for the North American Beverage Division
- Leading the negotiations for all partnerships
- Managing day-to-day relationships with all partners
- Partnering with Brand teams to deliver breakthrough on-air, in-store, on-site and digital activations that build brand equity and drive retail sales
- Setting, measuring and delivering on ROI targets for all Sports Investments
- Leading, coaching and inspiring a team of sports marketing professionals as well as multiple agency partners.
- A minimum of 10 years of Marketing Experience including either CPG or image-based marketing experience
- A minimum of 5 years of the Sports industry related experience
- Experience managing a large team and working within a matrix environment
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.