Job Location: Cary, NC
At MetLife, we seek to make a meaningful impact in the lives of our customers and our communities. The Sr. Consultant e-Business Projects will support the Global Operations - eBusiness Service Platforms & Operations organization within Global Technology & Operations.
- Deliver Global eBusiness servicing capabilities for all lines of business and audiences, across all online touchpoints (desktop, tablet, mobile site, mobile app), internationally.
- Assist in eBusiness project / program implementation through the alignment of requirements and standards to the Global Servicing standard, identifying any tenant configuration / customization.
- Manage a team of international consultants for project execution in tenant countries to ensure timelines and project costs are monitored.
- Focus efforts on reusability of capabilities built, cost reduction, and customer adoption.
- High School Diploma/GED (Required)
- 8+ years of experience in project management including experience with eBusiness or IT related projects (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in business, marketing, computer science, or related field (Preferred)
- Develop reporting materials and guide discussions with steering committees, operating committees, and daily meetings.
- Work with multiple teams involved in executing a project: UX (Usability), IT, Platforms, Metrics and others to maintain requirements, coordinate business and UAT testing, and develop strategic plans.
- Collect data and analysis that will lead to cost projections, feasibility studies, benchmark comparisons, and performance analysis.
- Develop and refine performance measures and/or reengineer processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Responsible for aligning a standard set of capabilities that will drive web transactions, increased online enrollment, and customer satisfaction.
- Assist in the determination of configuration and customization of business requirements as needed by tenant countries during implementation, and whether a capability should become standard.
- Develop evolution timelines with IT partners for build and release of capabilities and features, reprioritizing when needed.
Up to 35%
At MetLife, we’re leading the global transformation of an industry we’ve long defined. United in purpose, diverse in perspective, we’re dedicated to making a difference in the lives of our customers.”
MetLife is a proud equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to attracting, retaining, and maximizing the performance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is MetLife's policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, national origin, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, genetic information, citizenship status, uniformed service member or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MetLife maintains a drug-free workplace.
For immediate consideration, click the Apply Now button. You will be directed to complete an on-line profile. Upon completion, you will receive an automated confirmation email verifying you have successfully applied to the job.
Requisition #: 48102
A little about us:
MetLife offers life insurance, disability income insurance, car insurance, employee benefits and more.