Panasonic's vision of the digital future is driven by the needs and aspirations of our business customers and millions of consumers around the world who use our products every day. We share their dream to live a fuller life by providing ways of working smarter and enjoying the rewards of technological advances. At Panasonic, our success depends on every single employee's contributions - because the more we grow as individuals, the more we grow as a company.
Currently, Panasonic Corporation of North America (PNA) is seeking a Sr. Solution Architect (Engineer).
At Panasonic, we are constantly striving to improve and grow both personally and professionally. We put our customer first, and demand only the best. We are looking for those that share our passion. ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Architect and design vertical business solutions utilizing different Panasonic products and integrations with partners’ products.
- Study feasibility of projects and the risks involved in it.
- Work with Business and Sales Teams on identifying solutions to meet market
- Work with Customers and Industry Partners in project scope, requirement gathering, and development proposal.
- Manage solution projects in accordance with Panasonic development and QMS process.
- Work closely with Project Management and Quality Assurance to drive the development of release plans and specifications
- Evaluate Project risk with various other teams involved in the project by conducting DP process for project intake
- Seek understanding of goals of cross-organizational team members to help to drive project succeed.
- Create local business value by development with factories, partners, and other sales companies
- Document designs and requirements including functional diagrams and flow charts #LI-NR1
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent; Master's degree is a plus.
- 8-10 yr technical experience with 3 years minimum experience in architecting, designing and developing products or system.
- Solutions consulting experience in large enterprises a plus
- Knowledge in software and utilization of industry platforms (AWS, MS, Oracle, IBM Watson) a plus.
- strong knowledge of digital signage, self service platform and connected solutions through various IoT platforms
In addition to an environment that's as innovative as our products, we offer competitive salaries and benefits.
Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All qualified individuals are required to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation. Pre-employment drug testing is required. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only be able to respond to candidates of interest. All candidates must have valid authorization to work in the U.S. Thank you for your interest in Panasonic Corporation of North America.
A little about us:
Panasonic endeavors each day to shape a brighter future through the development of technologies designed to improve lives of our customers, employees and community.