Job Description :
Every day, Baxter touches the lives of millions of patients and providers worldwide who rely on our essential hospital and renal products and services. You'll find Baxter's products and therapies on nearly every floor, in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. Baxter's employees are building upon the company's rich heritage of medical breakthroughs to advance the next generation of healthcare innovations that enable patient care. Our commitment to our mission means we are there when patients and healthcare professionals need us, during the critical moments that matter most.
This position reports directly to the Sr. Early Talent Program Manager. Overall, the incumbent will assist with the development and launch of the new Operation Development Program. The individual will be responsible for the overall management of the program. The position is primarily based in Round Lake, IL. However, will be required to go to Baxter's Corporate Headquarters for meetings.
- Facilitate full cycle recruiting to include building recruiting strategy and leading the execution of the strategy. Will require travel to college campuses and recruiting conferences.
- Manage performance management to include understanding, coaching and providing feedback to program members
- Lead the selection of Rotation Assignment
- Assist with Domestic Moves
- Facilitate orientation to include training
- Lead the development of the ODP Training Curriculum and manage training program
- Support Rotation Supervisors experience to include training
- Manage identified Committees (eg. Mentor Program, Steering Committee etc)
- Minimum of 3-5 years HR/recruiting experience.
- Proven track record in sourcing, cold calling, relationship building and networking resulting in successful placements and retention.
- Demonstrated listening, facilitation and communications skills.
- Superior selection skills and proficiency in assessing individuals and small teams.
- Knowledge and experience with staffing and sourcing technologies.
- Proven ability to successfully provide coaching, mentoring and feedback to others
- Strong business and functional acumen.
- Proven ability to develop successful relationships with business partners and team members in a virtual capacity.
- Ability to work in a fast paced changing environment.
- Results driven, able to demonstrate/quantify success relative to established targets and metrics.
- Extremely customer service oriented, organized, detailed, able to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines, have strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, be a self-starter, and able to assist where and when needed.
- Undergraduate degree or country equivalent required, emphasis in business/HR preferred.
#LI-LG2 Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy Reasonable Accommodations
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an e-mail to Corporate_Staffing_Deerfield@baxter.com
or call 877-229-4748 (877-BaxHR4U) and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information .
A little about us:
Our employees are connected by an enduring commitment to save and sustain lives. This higher purpose binds us in doing work that matters.