As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE: TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.This position is responsible for defining and driving the Virtual Sales customer acquisition (gross activation) strategy and tactics in partnership with the Web team for T-Mobile's Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) channel. This individual will manage and drive the day-to-day sales performance of the telesales channel to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals. They will work closely with key teams and stakeholders to deliver against those goals. They will also be the business user responsible for defining and driving programs that improve the customer experience that support delivery and over-attainment of performance goals. He/She will be the advocate for the end-to-end sales experience, from traffic flow down through purchase and into post sales fulfillment. He/She will be responsible for making decisions on maintaining and improving the overall customer experience, which will lead to increased conversion, orders, revenue, and customer satisfaction. This individual must be comfortable with building and driving business cases and with using data to prioritize initiatives. He/She will be expected to report on state of their business on a daily/weekly/quarterly cadence. This position will partner with and work through: internal eCommerce team members, Integrated Merchandising, Marketing, Traffic, Pricing and Promotions, Supply Management, Product and Project Management, Customer Care, Business Operations, and external vendors to identify, define, and prioritize programs to ensure a high quality customer experience that will drive incremental sales in the Virtual Sales channel.
- 7 years experience driving top line strategies to meet and exceed sales goals
- 7 years telesales, ecommerce, or retail experience
- 3 years in business analysis and/or building high level business cases
- Advanced user of Excel (modeling, pivot tables, graphing), Word, PowerPoint and Visio
- Demonstrated experience in creative problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with presentation comfort/skill and experience
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in developing sales and marketing programs and promotions in a telesales, eCommerce, or retail environment
- Bachelors Degree
- MBA Preferred
- Defining and driving the sales strategy and tactics for the Virtual Sales channel
- Creating a customer acquisition roadmap that includes traffic strategy, product portfolio, and promotions
- Developing high level business cases to prioritize projects needed to drive rapid and exponential growth in the next 2 years
- Advocating for the best end-to-end customer experience for the channel
- Partnering with internal teams to influence traffic driving activities and pricing and promotional calendar, and inventory
- Innovating by identifying opportunities to inform the product roadmap, and prioritize new initiatives
- Serving as business owner and subject matter expert (SME) for the DTC business across the organization, for all initiatives that impact the customer acquisition experience and conversion
- Accountability for daily, weekly, and monthly business performance monitoring and reporting to Sr. Manager and Executive level management
- Routinely working with and presenting to Sr. Managers through Sr. Executives
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
A little about us:
Being Magenta means something different to each of us, but whatever our role, we stand together behind the game-changing mission of Team Magenta.